FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Bird Performs: Oceanographer

« Home | Beckenbauer? Beckenbauer! » | England, thou hast forsaken me. » | See our friends, see the sights, feel alright. » | since the plan broke up, I've been on the hunt for... » | You are my girl and you don't even know it. » | And how do you think Kool Keith feels? » | Yours ain’t the only way to feel. » | It's happy hour again. » | Everything's alright forever. » | I call you Sister Carrie, but I never say it. »

Oceanographer

last night i found time to order a cd online, and i thought i'd share the purchase with you. I don't have much to say, cuz i'm lazy and really just want to update, but this music is great. chill, very indie, great melodies, great guitar lines, etc. the usual that makes up a great band.

Oceanographer - Cartographer
the kind of music you'd want in-between bands at a loud rock show. it wouldn't put you to sleep watching, but you could rock it on the pod before bed. enjoy. oh, the record [on leaping from airplanes is the title] is only 10 bucks shipped from their website , so you should totally buy it.