FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com
My Bird Performs: Frustrated, Incorporated.

« Home | With ninjas! » | Love plus one. » | My name is Jonas. » | Dirty Dog! Cool Cat! Chicky Baby! » | Gal thinks Jim Beam is handsomer than Lad. » | so good i thought twice about sharing it. » | Are you a bug, Bill Murray? » | I'm a backgammon man. » | Over and over. » | Ready to be heartbroken. »

Frustrated, Incorporated.



Live from Peoria, and nothing/everything is different. Sitting outside, lit by Christmas lights and drinking a beer, I had to laugh like hell.



In lighter news, I saw Clerks II this afternoon, and the verdict is in: at the end of the day, I’m still a Kevin Smith fanboy. Double kudos for making the new additions to the cast (Rosario Dawson, Trevor Fehrman) just as endearing as the originals.



Smoosh - Free To Stay. On my most recent trip to Co-Op, I picked up the latest disc from Smoosh, the friendliest almost-preteen pop duo this side of Eyeball Skeleton. Sadly, this isn’t the novelty act you might expect; these girls are as legit as they come. As their first release on Washington indie stalwart Barsuk reveals, Smoosh has both the heart and the sound to make a serious impression on their elders. Personally, I wish I could get as much out of a keyboard and drums as these two do on Free To Stay. Recommended if you like the Ditty Bops, jailbait, and self-confidence.

Smoosh - Clap On. If the opening salvo of handclaps and key peals doesn’t bore its way directly into your skull, we’re not friends anymore.

sorry. smoosh doesn't do much for me. the vocals are too preadolescent. the instrumentation and melody on clap on are ok. the other song was pretty bad.

Post a Comment